Welcome to Platt House Surgery
The surgery is located in a modern purpose-built building on Rivington Avenue, off Liverpool Road.
There is access for the disabled and the surgery is all on the ground level. There are disabled toilet facilities and the premises comply with the requirements for the Disability Discrimination Act.
A wheel chair is available on request and all surgery doors ensure wheel chair access.
We trust you will find the quality of service you receive from the surgery is of a high standard. If, however, you feel that the service could be improved, please let us know.
We have a large car park that can be used by patients, we ask that you do not block the entrance or any access route around the car park.
Disabled parking is available. We ask these are ONLY used by Disabled Badge Holders only.
To enhance the health, well-being and lives of the patients we care for.
Our Mission Statement
To provide our patients with high quality accessible care, in a safe, responsive and courteous manner.
Our Core Values
- Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do
- Quality: Providing the highest standard of care and treatment
- Ethical: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing caring for our patients
- Staff: Trust, confidence and competence
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
(Site updated 12/02/2019)